Best IVF Center in Gurgaon: IVF is the treatment used on those who can’t have a child. IVF is the treatment for infertility. IVF is a complex treatment but has greater success fertility exceptions are always there. IVF center in Gurgaon has extraordinary staff, and they handle their patients with ease. They provide a friendly nature to the patients because it is a tough situation and patients are a little nervous. So, by providing a friendly environment is good for the patients to relax and to talk.IVF is a miracle to those couples who have been trying for a baby a long time and no success.
But is there any other treatment available besides IVF which has a great success?
I would say Yes!! There are tons of other treatments:
1) IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
2) GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer)
3) ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer)
IUI (Intrauterine insemination) – IUI is another alternative to the IVF. In this treatment, doctors placed sperm inside the woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. This is also called artificial insemination. The main aim of IUI is to increase the number of sperms to reach the fallopian tube. But it is not recommended if the woman has a severe problem in a fallopian tube. The successful rate of IUI depends upon various factors like if a couple performed this procedure every month then the success rate might raise 20% and IUI depends on variables like age of the female, the reason for infertility, and which fertility drugs used. IVF Clinic in Gurgaon won’t recommend this treatment because it has risks because of severe infection in a fallopian tube.
GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer) – It is a tool act as assisted for fertilization against infertility. Eggs are removed from women’s ovaries, and placed in one of the fallopian tubes, along with male sperm. With the advances in IVF, GIFT technique does not use but IVF used because of the IVF success rate and popularity.
3) ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer) – This treatment is used when a blockage in the fallopian tubes stops the normal binding of the sperm to the egg. Egg cells are removed from a women’s ovaries. The zygote is placed in the fallopian tube and works as a laparoscopy. The ZIFT is only used when other treatments have failed and also one of the fallopian tubes is normal.
Best IVF Center in Gurgaon: The reason for IVF treatment successful is because of less complexity. The origin clinic has all specialties doctors and they have the best IVF doctors and staff who work as a team and prove IVF is not impossible. People come to them with lots of hope.
Steps in the IVF process”
1) Stimulation of ovaries: In this first step after stopping periods, doctors inject a drug to produces ova. Ova is released from women’s ovaries.
2) Egg retrieval from ovaries: Now after that doctors retrieve the eggs after loosening up the ovaries.
3) Embryo culture: In this step, doctors provide a platform in which embryos are allowed to grow for some time in an artificial medium.
4) Freezing excess embryos: A sample of sperm is taken. The sperm and eggs are combined. The sperm will fertilize the eggs.
5) Embryo transfer: Then the fertilized eggs are injected back in the woman’s uterus.
6) Pregnancy test: After 14 days take the pregnancy test to check the possibility of the treatment to be successful.
The simplicity of IVF makes it popular and also because of the good success rate. Best IVF center in Gurgaon provides a family environment and has the best staff around in Gurgaon.