ENT specialist in Gurgaon : Otorhinolaryngology or ENT may be a branch of drugs which deals with symptoms affecting your ear, nose and throat and related structures of the top and neck. ENT is that the abbreviation for Ear, Nose, and throat. Otolaryngologists are the physicians who affect this branch of drugs. At Origin Clinic, Gurgaon, our ENT specialist in Gurgaon provide consultation, diagnosis, and treatment for variety of ear, nose and throat conditions. Our team of leading otolaryngologists is consistently providing the simplest quality ENT care to our patients from Gurgaon and from across the country.
What conditions are treated by ENT specialist in Gurgaon?
Otorhingologists have expertise within the treatment of ENT (Ear, nose, and throat) disorders and conditions associated with the encompassing head and neck area. At Origin Clinic, we’ve a team of leading otolaryngologists within the country who treat diseases and disorders related to:
1) EARS: Some common ear disorders treated at Apollo Spectra include-
- Infections of the ear
- Noise within the ear often mentioned as Tinnitus.
- Pain in nerve
- Balance problems
- Ear disorders from the birth
- Disorders of the facial also because the nerve
- Disease of inner or external ear
2) NOSE: Some common nose disorders treated at Apollo spectra include-
- Disorders of the nose and sinus
- Deviated septum
- Nasal polyps
- Bacterial infections
3) THROAT: Some common throat disorders treated at Apollo spectra include-
- Larynx disorders
- Voice disorders
- Oesophagus disorders
- Laryngeal (Voice Box) Cancer
4) HEAD AND NECK: Some common neck and head disorders treated at Apollo spectra include
- Deformities within the face
- Diseases caused by infections
- Tumors which will be malignant also as benign
- Head and Neck Cancer
What ENT treatment options are available at Origin Clinic?
The ENT department at Origin Clinic offers an entire range of diagnostic assessments, medical treatments and surgical services and procedures to affect various ENT conditions. Along side providing the newest and therefore the best patient-centered treatment for various ENT conditions, our ENT specialist in Gurgaon work closely with the remainder of the staff at Origin Clinic to coordinate your care. We at Origin Clinic, aim at providing you with the foremost suited treatment also as support to deal with your condition by our ENT specialist in Gurgaon.
We offer an array of ENT services, including-
- Tinnitus evaluation, treatment, and support
- Speech Audiometry
- Treatment for sinus
- Hearing & Balance problems
- Treatment for Otosclerosis
- Balance assessment and vertigo evaluation
- Treatment of Acoustic Neuroma
- Treatment of sleep apnoea
- Vestibular Rehab programmes
- Implant Services
- Custom swim molds and hearing protection devices
- Hearing loss information and education
Some complicated cases of ENT may require surgery. At Origin Clinic, we are equipped with the newest and most advanced technology for surgery methods. At Origin Clinic, your comfort comes first and that we try our greatest to form use of minimally invasive surgical techniques wherever possible to form the journey easy for you and to make sure a speedy recovery. Our ENT specialist in Gurgaon provide the nations best surgical care, including-
Surgeries for treating deafness , including-
- Tympanoplasty- Surgical repair of the eardrum
- Stapedectomy- it’s a surgery performed to revive deafness resulted from otosclerosis
- Myringotomy- Surgical repair of a damaged eardrum caused by tympanic cavity fluid or infection
- Cholesteatoma removal- Cholesteatoma is an abnormal skin growth within the tympanic cavity
- Ossiculoplasty – repair or reconstruction of damaged or discontinued ossicular chain.
- Translabyrinthine surgery- tumor removal like acoustic neuroma
- Perilymph fistula (PLF) repair- PLF connects your inner and tympanic cavity and allows fluid to leak into the center ear.
Nasal and facial trauma
- Tonsillectomy- a surgery performed to get rid of infected tonsils.
- Chronic sinusitis and sinus disease
- Snoring and apnea
- Malignant or benign tumors which will be found within the head and/or neck
- Salivary gland disease
- Larynx, vocal fold and voice disorders
- Ear disease
- Infection of ear, nose or throat
- Facial, head and neck pain
- Swallowing disorders
- Skin cancer
Why Origin Clinic for ENT treatments?
At Origin Clinic, ENT specialist in Gurgaon, our experienced and skilled ear, nose, and throat physicians are dedicated to providing patients with highly specialized, warm, and responsive treatment and care that’s unparalleled across the country. At Origin Clinic, we offer variety of ENT services which cover all aspects of Otolaryngology. Book a meeting now with ENT specialist in Gurgaon!