Best Obstetrics and Gynaecology Treatment Hospitals in Gurgaon: OBGY stands for Obstetrics and Gynaecology. These are two different specialties in the medical world. They have little similarity because they both deals with the infants and the problems infants faced. Obstetrics is the field of study focused on pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynaecology is the field regarding the medical practice of the female reproductive system and the breast. As a medical practice, obstetrics is combined with gynaecology known as Obstetrics and Gynaecology or OBGY. The goal of the Origin clinic is to provide the best medical care to pregnant ladies and infants. We have better instruments and a good bedding facility because we believe in comfort.
The common procedure they both do:
2) Loop Electrosurgical Excision and Procedure (LEEP)
3) Endometrial Biopsy
4) Ovarian Cystectomy
Colposcopy: Colposcopy means a pap smear screening. A Pap smear also called a pap test, is a procedure to test for cervical cancer in women. A Pap test involves collecting cells from the cervix- the lower, narrow end of your uterus that’s the top of the vagina. If the result of a Pap test comes back as abnormal, they will go for finding a solution or cure the problem.
Loop Electrosurgical Excision and Procedure: A procedure to quickly removed abnormal vaginal tissues within the cervix. A local anesthetic and a solution to enhance the points of removal visually will be administrated during the process. You can experience the watery, pinkish and brownish discharge, and mild cramping.
Endometrial Biopsy: a procedure that collects a tissue sample from the endometrium lining of the uterus. The sample will be tested and checked under a microscope for abnormals cells or indicators of cancer.
Ovarian Cystectomy: the removal of a cyst that either has a solid appearance, larger than 3 inches in diameter, can become cancerous, or causes constant pain. The cyst can be removed without removing an ovary. Women who don’t take birth control produce small cyst every other month but can disappear on their own.
Best Gynaecology in Gurgaon: Outside medicine, the term gynaecology means “the science of women”. The most common operations has done by the gynaecologist in the Origin clinic are:
1) Dilation and curettage: removal of the uterine contents for various reasons, including completing a partial miscarriage and diagnostic sampling for dysfunctional uterine bleeding refractive to medical therapy.
2) Hysterectomy: Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus. It may also involve the removal of the cervix, fallopian tubes, and other surrounding structures.
3) Oophorectomy: Oophorectomy is the surgical removal of the ovary or ovaries. The surgery is also called ovariectomy, but this term is mostly used in animals.
4) Tubal ligation: Tubal ligation also called tubes tied. Tubal ligation is a surgical procedure for female sterilization in which the fallopian tubes are permanently removed or blocked. This prevents the fertilization of eggs by sperm and thus the implantation of fertilized eggs. Tubal ligation is considered a permanent method of sterilization and birth control.
The emergencies faced by the obstetricians:
1) Uterine rupture: This situation occurred during obstructed labor and endanger foetal and maternal life.
2) Shoulder dystocia: In this situation, one of the fetus’s shoulders stuck during vaginal birth. These are many risk factors and also some risks are unexplained.
In the Best Obstetrics and Gynaecology Treatment Hospitals in Gurgaon, we have a specialized team that is well trained and can handle any situation. We give every patient’s priorities because patients and their problems are important for us. We provide them friendly nature and suggest a regular visit to us to know their problems better.