Infertility Treatments in Gurgaon : In reality, there are probably many “causes” of infertility. What this suggests is that there are tons of things that need to happen perfectly so as to conceive and have a baby.
As an excessively simplified example of the science involved:
- The hormones that stimulate egg development must be made within the brain and pituitary and be released properly
- The egg must be of sufficient quality and be chromosomally normal
- The egg must develop to maturity
- The brain must release a sufficient surge of the LH hormone to stimulate final maturation of the egg
- The follicle (eggs develop in structures called follicles within the ovaries) must rupture and release the follicular fluid and therefore the egg
- The tube must “pick up” the egg
- The sperm must survive their brief visit within the vagina, enter the cervical mucous, swim to the Fallopian tube and “find” the egg
- The sperm must be ready to get through the cumulus cells round the egg and bind the shell (zona pellucida) of the egg
- he sperm must undergo a biochemical reaction and release their DNA package (23 chromosomes) into the egg
- The embryo must be ready to divide
- The early embryo must still divide and develop normally
- After 3 days, the tube should have transported the embryo down into the uterus
- The embryo must still develop and expand into a blastocyst
- The blastocyst must hatch out of its shell
- The endometrial lining of the uterus must be properly developed and receptive
- The hatched blastocyst must attach to the endometrial lining and “implant”
- Many more miracles in early embryonic and fetal development must then follow…
A weak link anywhere during this chain will cause failure to conceive
Infertility Testing and Diagnosis
At Origin Clinic– Infertility Treatments in Gurgaon, diagnosis begins together with your first visit to our Best IVF center in Gurgaon. Infertility is diagnosed through an in depth and comprehensive infertility workup on both partners, when necessary. Within the woman, the tests specialise in whether or not she is ovulating and any undiagnosed abnormalities in her fallopian tubes or uterus like pelvic disease (PID) endocrine disorders or the other medical conditions.
In men, a physical examination, lab work, and ultrasound if required are wont to rule out impediments to male fertility, including low sperm count. Just in case you and your partner have already been seen by a physician about your fertility issues, and you’ll have had some preliminary lab work done. Bring those results and your complete medical records to your first appointment so one among our fertility specialists can review them and discuss your reproductive history. an important a part of the diagnosis process for ladies may be a thorough physical exam, including a transvaginal ultrasound and biopsy . Other diagnostic tests include hysterosalpingography, hysteroscopic and laparoscopic evaluation.
The ovulatory dysfunction are often revealed through hormonal blood tests on Cycle Day2/ 3 and Day 21 testing. With the proper diagnosis, a replacement beginning are often started at Origin Clinic– Best IVF Center in Gurgaon. We’re committed to assist you call at achieving your dream of pregnancy and parenthood.