IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilization. IVF treatment is not available in every hospital. You have to choose the best IVF clinic in India. IVF treatment is a complex procedure because a single mistake can do damage to the patient and the baby. The Best IVF Center in Gurgaon has an extraordinary staff and provide you the best medical services. You can talk to them comfortably and clear your every doubt before going through the process. IVF is the treatment for those who could not have a child on their own. IVF treatment is for infertility. IVF is a blessing for a couple who is unable to conceive. IVF is a miracle to those couples who have been trying for a baby a long time and no success.
Why it is worth taking the risk?
Benefits of IVF treatment are:
1) IVF works great when other infertility failed: In today’s times, the most successful treatment is IVF as compared to other treatments. Other treatments such as IUI(Intrauterine Insemination), GIFT(Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer), ZIFT(Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer), etc. In so many cases, couples go through lots of other treatments, and in the end, the doctor recommends IVF. IVF has great success rates.
2) Increase in having a healthy and beautiful baby: Every baby is beautiful no doubt in that. But have a healthy baby with the help of IVF.
3) A decrease in chances of miscarriage: The common chance of having a miscarriage is a genetic abnormality. Genetic abnormality causes the body to terminate the pregnancy naturally. By using PGD(Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) to determine the genetic viability of an embryo of ahead time. What is PGD(Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)? PGD is the genetics profiling means creating a record or analysis of embryos before start implantation and profiling oocytes before fertilization.
4) It can also help to single women or same-sex couple: IVF treatment is a boon to single women or for a same-sex couple who wants to have a child. IVF with donor sperm can help the patients.
What diet IVF hospital in Gurgaon of doctors tells their patients to follow or not to follow:
A diet which is good for a mother and a child:
1) Oatmeals: Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They are gluten-free and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Oatmeals help in reducing weight loss, lower blood pressure, and a reduced risk of heart diseases. That is why doctors in the IVF clinic in Gurgaon prefer their patients’ oatmeals.
2) Approved Tatty fish: Fish that provides proteins, vitamin D, and Iron is good. Vitamin D helps the body absorb nutrients like calcium, which builds a baby’s bones, teeth, heart, nerves, and muscles as well as keeps moms’ bones and teeth strong.
3) Leafy greens: Leafy green vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet. They are packed with Vitamins, minerals, fibers, that are low in calories.
4) Nuts: Nuts are full of important minerals such as copper, manganese, magnesium, selenium, zinc, potassium, and even calcium and vitamin E, plus they’re easily portable, on-the-go snack.
5) Beans and lentils: Lentils are low in calories, and rich in iron, and an excellent source of proteins.
6) Yogurt: Yogurt is good for your health. Yogurt is high in calcium, vitamins, proteins.
A food which is not preferred to you by the doctors of the IVF hospital in Gurgaon are:
1) Undercooked eggs and meats: Undercooked eggs can carry disease-causing organism that is called salmonella bacteria. Salmonella can cause food poisoning. Undercooked meats may make you ill and could harm your baby.
2) An excessive amount of caffeine: High level of caffeine can result in the baby having a low birthweight. Too much caffeine also cause miscarriage.
3) Alcohol: Alcohol can affect your baby’s development throughout pregnancy. Having alcohol in the first three months of pregnancy can also cause the baby to have abnormalities.
Best IVF Center in Gurgaon: IVF is worth taking the risk. IVF has a high success rate. IVF has more advantages than disadvantages. Fulfill your desire of having a child with the Best IVF Center in Gurgaon.