Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon: Laparoscopic surgery is also called keyhole surgery or minimally invasive. In the past times, laparoscopic surgery had done for gynecological surgery or gall bladder surgery. In the past times, open surgery had done. Open surgery means cutting and creating an incision to see under the abdomen. Open surgery means a big cut and lots of blood waste. Now, laparoscopic surgery means cutting a small hole to see the abdomen. Laparoscopic surgery means involvement of using a small telescope instrument called laparoscopic that inserts in the incision with the camera to view the abdomen, pelvis, or other body organs. Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon has the best surgeon and staff that are well-experience with the instrument.
Laparoscopic surgery can be operated to look inside or investigate to see what is causing problems like pelvis pain, infertility issues, etc.
What happens in the laparoscopic clinic in Gurgaon?
During the surgery, an instrument with a camera is gently inserted through a small cut into the abdomen. The surgery is performed under anesthesia. The use of anesthesia so that you would not feel any pain or would not know what is happening. A small cut is made near your belly-button. Carbon dioxide sends into the abdominal cavity to blowing-up slightly to make it easier for the surgeon to look inside the abdomen. That is the main thing does by the laparoscopic instrument.
How many surgeries have been done by laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic clinic in Gurgaon recommends laparoscopic surgery as a test for analysis of a variety of symptoms and conditions include:
1) Infertility in women: To look for the reason for infertility in women. There are so many reasons for infertility. To recommend the best advice or option, a surgeon must know the reason for infertility.
2) Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition in women that is affecting the uterus. It happens when uterus lining tissues are growing outside the uterus. That is a serious condition to investigate.
3) Hysterectomy: Hysterectomy is another condition in women in which women remove their uterus. By doing that, women can’t get pregnant and no menstrual pain.
4) Cancer in the pelvis or abdomen: You can get cancer in any of your body parts. Laparoscopic surgery is to check up on the reason for pain in the abdomen, or pelvis.
The laparoscopic clinic in Gurgaon performs every surgery mentioned above.
How long does it take to recover from laparoscopic surgery?
In some cases, laparoscopic surgery is a one-day procedure, and you can go on the same day. If you have just a diagnosis by the instrument, then you can go back to your usual routine in five days. People who have surgeries need more time to recover or heal. The amount of healing time depends upon the surgery and procedure performed on a patient. The recovery time in keyhole surgery is shorter than the open operation because of the small incision and less blood loss. That means the laparoscopic surgery is safer and will make your stay less in the hospital. It depends on your surgery to when to go back to your routine work. The best laparoscopic surgeon in Gurgaon suggests three or four weeks to go back to your regular work.
When to meet your surgeon after surgery?
You can go meet your best laparoscopic surgeon in Gurgaon if you have the following problems or symptoms like:
2) Serious pain after surgery
3) A new type of abdominal pain
4) Redness, swelling or bleeding around your wound
5) Vomiting, or difficulty in urinating
If you feel any of these symptoms, then go see your laparoscopic surgeon.