Best Dentists in Gurgaon: Everybody wants shiny teeth and healthy teeth. Nowadays, it is difficult to do that because of the addiction to fast foods. It is hard to maintain, but it is not impossible, you can manage to do that. Dentistry is the branch that handles dental regarding problems. Dentistry is also known as Dental and oral medicine branch who diagnosis, prevention and treatment of a dental cavity. The best dental clinic in Gurgaon has expertise in dental and oral issues and gives you the right advice about your cavity problem. They are not after the money because they care for their patients genuinely.
There are so many dental problems you need to take care, like:
Before saying anything you should not wait for symptoms to occur, in fact, you should regularly visit a dentist and do a regular check-up or clean up your teeth.
1) Chronic bad breath– If you have bad breath you should visit a dentist because this is not a good sign for having chronically bad breath. Bad breath is a sign of gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. The medical condition of dry mouth is also called by bad breath.
2) Bleeding and swollen gums: Bleeding gums are a sign of gingivitis. Gingivitis is a form of gum disease that causes inflamed gums. It is a common and mild form of gum disease. If you have gingivitis that means your gums may be irritated, red, and swollen. It may bleed after you brush your teeth. Go for a regular check-up to the Dental specialist in Gurgaon. They will have a proper look at your teeth that you are not having serious oral problems.
3) Having sensitivity teeth: Sudden sensitivity to hot and cold beverages. Sensitivity means the result of worn tooth enamel or exposed tooth roots. Sometimes, tooth discomfort caused by a cracked tooth, worn fillings, gum disease, etc.
4) Swelling of face and cheek: A condition in which the cavities around the nasal passages become inflamed, that condition is called Sinus infection. Symptoms of this condition are a pain, swelling, and reduce mouth opening. Dental clinic in Gurgaon has the best dental staff who take care of sinus infection like a pro and they perfectly know how to handle every condition of oral problems.
What are the causes of these oral problems?
Your oral cavity collects every bacteria, virus, and fungi from fast food. Some are harmless and some are not harmless. But if you have sugar in more quantity, then it creates acid-creating bacteria that can damage your teeth. Factors cause these symptoms including:
1) Smoking: Smoking is injurious to your health. Bad breath is the main cause of smoking and it can not only damage your oral but also damage other organs too.
2) Poor brushing habits: Do brush regularly. If you are not doing it regularly or doing it improperly then it will damage your teeth or gums.
3) Eating sugary products: Nowadays, kids and youth prefer eating snacks, sugary foods and drinks. They all are very bad food products for your oral cavity and your stomach.
4) Acid reflux or heartburn: Sometimes it will cause acid reflux and you feel like your heart is burning, it is all because of sugary products.
5) Genetics: Some are the genetical oral problem. For example, diabetes is genetical you can not help it.
These are most of the factors you should work upon and avoid it. You want healthy teeth, so, you have to quit bad habits like eating sugary products, smoking. Do brush regularly, and visit the Best dental clinic in Gurgaon for regular check-ups.