Being the best IVF center in Gurgoan: From the patient’s point of view, it is very difficult to choose the best IVF clinic in Gurgaon that provides every small facility and the best working staff. Just like another important surgery, IVF is also important and critical too. In IVF surgery, a minor mistake could damage big to the patient which could not be acceptable. IVF is boon to those couples who could not become parents and can’t bear the child of their own. IVF stands for in-vitro fertilization.
Simple steps of safe IVF:
- The first step of IVF treatment is to stop the menstrual cycle and to do that the doctor injects a drug. The first step is simple, and there is no need to worry about it. The IVF clinic in Gurgaon takes good care of to be the mother and discuss everything before starting the treatment.
- After stopping periods, now, the doctor will inject another drug to produce ova. The drug called FSH (Follicle-stimulated hormones) and this drug is glycoprotein and a sex steroid. Ova is released from women’s ovaries.
- This step is important. In this step, the doctor injects another drug after a few days of monitoring. The drug name called HCG and this drug is injected to loosen up ovum. This is the hormone produced during pregnancy. This step should be taken very carefully. A minor mistake could cause damage to the womb or the mother. Some tumors might produce this hormone.
- Now, the ovum is removed from the vagina.
- A sample of sperm is taken. The sperm and egg are combined, and the sperm will fertilize the egg.
- Then the fertilized egg is injected back in the woman’s uterus.
These are the steps of IVF hospitals in Gurgaon. These steps are common with other hospitals but what makes us different is we do it with compassion and take every patient seriously. Our staff is friendly and no couple will feel that they could not talk to us freely. Our staff gives them a feeling of a home. Apart from the advantages, there are some complications in IVF treatment. No doubt IVF is a miracle for those who could not have kids. But a miracle brings some bad effects too.
Complications of IVF are:
- Multiple birth: The major complication of IVF is multiple births. This is related to the practice of transferring multiple embryos at embryos transfer. Multiple births are also a risk of pregnancy loss.
- The spread of infectious diseases: The other major complication is the spread of infectious diseases like in males is hepatitis B and also the risk of HIV/AIDS. The most likely is the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- Birth defects: There is sometimes cause birth defects through IVF treatments. Birth defects like septal heart defects, esophageal atresia, etc.
It is not hard to choose the best IVF center in Gurgaon. You should check what procedure they follow, read about every detail on their website and also read other patient’s reviews and opinions about they are happy or satisfied with their process or not. The IVF center in Gurgaon has the best staff and professional doctors. The center has satisfied patients and recommends us if they met any couple who requires IVF treatment. Nowadays, IVF treatment has become safer than ever. The doctors take every step carefully, so that, the patients should not have any complications. Trust the best IVF center in Gurgaon!! Trust us we will give you the best services to you and you won’t regret coming at us.