ENT Treatment in Gurgaon : Otolaryngology or ENT is that the branch of drugs and surgery that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat. However, it also deals with certain associated illnesses at the bottom of the skull and neck also, which could include benign and malignant tumors in these regions.
Origin Clinic runs the foremost advanced ENT Treatment in Gurgaon supported by highly qualified Consultants and well-trained Medical Professionals. The state-of-the-art facilities available here make it possible to hold out Microsurgery, Endoscopic Surgery of ENT with a minimal invasive approach and minimum hospital occupy the foremost reasonable cost.
ENT Treatment in Gurgaon physicians also referred to as Otolaryngologists are physicians trained within the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the top and neck.
Their special skills include diagnosing and managing diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth , and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), also as structures of the neck and face.
The Origin Clinic for ENT Treatment in Gurgaon offers comprehensive services. The Department is provided with modern and innovative technology to treat patients with all kinds of straightforward and sophisticated Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck, and Skull Base problems. The ENT Treatment in Gurgaon addresses all facets of the medical and surgical care of the ear, nose and throat region including: Pediatric ear, nose and throat care; Facial plastic and cosmetic surgery; Head and neck cancer surgery; Treatment for thyroid and parathyroid disorders and sinus disease, and Treatment of major trauma and injuries of the top and neck.
- The ENT Treatment in Gurgaon is provided with the simplest technology and therefore the best manpower to supply the best possible facilities for the patients.
- It has state-of-the-art facilities for voice and laryngological disorders and is one among the few exclusive centers within the country.
- The ENT Treatment in Gurgaon performs both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgeries, micro ear/micro laryngeal surgeries, esophageal endoscopes and surgery for deafness.
- The hospital provides the newest and leading edge technology for treatment of Juvenile papillomas, Bilateral abductor cord paralysis, vascular lesions, premalignant lesions, cancer of larynx, mouth , oropharynx and hypopharynx, and Laryngotracheal stenosis.
- Endoscopic sinus and nasal surgery for diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, chronic dacrocystitis, malignant exophthalmoses and nervus opticus decompression also are carried out.
- The ENT Treatment in Gurgaon is well-equipped to require care of all ear, nose and throat emergencies and has teams available around the clock.
- The Department also provides audiology, voice and therapy as allied services. The patients are made to feel comfortable and are put comfortable because the delivery of care starts with the proper diagnosis and customised treatment plan.
- The ENT Treatment in Gurgaon provides accurate, tailored treatments with attention on improving the health of each patient
- To provide the simplest standard quality of care practices to patients with simple also as complicated ear, nose, and throat disorders
- To provide corporate care at affordable prices to all or any belonging to different socio-economic strata of life
- Laryngeal and Voice Disorders
- Rhinology and Allergy
- Sinus and Headache
- Skull Base Surgery
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Ear Discharge
- Loss of Smell
- Severe Headache
- Tumours of Nose & Sinuses
- Tumours of Food Pipe and larynx
- Voice Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Congenital Deafness
- Deaf Mutism
- Nasal & Sinus Allergies
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Bleeds
- Snoring & Sleep Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing evaluation for Adults
- Hearing evaluation for youngsters
- Reconstructive tympanic cavity Surgery
- Surgery of the facial
- Congenital Ear Anomalies
- Surgery for Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Septoplasty and Septorhinoplasty
- Secondary Voice Prosthesis (TEP) Insertion
- Trans Laryngeal Injection Laryngoplasty for vocal fold Palsy
- Cochlear Implant