Child Specialist Hospital in Gurgaon : The Origin Clinic takes pride to be one of the best child specialist hospital in the Gurgaon which is dedicated to being a one-stop destination for comprehensive childcare from birth to 16 years of age. Since the inception of this pediatric department, our team of well-experienced pediatricians and neonatologists has supervised and attended thousands of babies in outpatient and admitted in various wards of our hospital. As a team, we endeavor to provide complete, personalized and the best care to every baby visiting our hospital. The question that every new parent asked when should one immediately reach out to a Pediatrician? The answer is any change in feeding habits or changes in skin color or breathing trouble or high temperature or incessant crying of an infant may require an immediate visit to the pediatrician. In the case of an older child, unintentional swallowing of harmful objects, objects stuck in nose or ear, injuries, high temperature or there are the number of infectious diseases which are common among children and are the cause of high mortality in them including diarrhea, acute respiratory infections (ARI). Measles, pertussis (whooping cough), diphtheria, polio, tetanus, and tuberculosis or illness may require a visit to the pediatrician.
If your child is suffering from something prolonged, he/she might need medical help at odd times during day or night. So, it’s is recommended to choose a doctor or Best child specialist hospital in Gurgaon available 24×7 for your child. Keeping these points will ensure that your child doesn’t go through a distressing experience of going from doctor to doctor when he is already suffering.
Best child specialist hospital in Gurgaon : Symptoms you should be aware of you should recognize celiac (relating to the abdomen) disease easily as its symptoms are mostly straightforward. Chronic stomach ache, bloating, headaches, especially migraines of increasing intensity, diarrhea, or constipation, blistering skin disease called dermatitis herpetiformis, anemia caused by iron deficiency, a constant sense of tiredness, especially when it is coupled with unexplained weight loss, anxiety, disorientation, and depression are some of the major pointers. Add to that, there could be mouth ulcers, damage to tooth enamel, and loss of bone density. Remember, the celiac disease which is not managed properly could also lead to an over-sensitive, or over-excitable nervous system, and/or issues with the memory in adults.
Don’t Compromise on Nutrition Fast Food like noodles, pasta, pizzas, patties, samosas, processed foods, and diverse confectionery items should be avoided.
These are some helpful mealtime hints for preschool-age children:
- Make meals, give regularly scheduled snacks, and limit unplanned eating.
- Keep offering a variety of foods. Have the attitude that, sooner or later, your child will learn to eat almost all foods.
- Make mealtime as pleasant as possible. Don’t put pressure on your child to eat. Don’t force your child to “clean” his or her plate. This may lead to overeating, which can cause your child to gain too much weight. Children will be hungry at mealtime if snacks have been limited during the day.
- Provide examples of healthy eating habits. Preschoolers copy what they see their parents doing. If you have unhealthy eating habits, your child will not learn to eat healthily.
- Involve children in choosing and preparing foods. Teach them to make healthy choices by helping them to pick foods nutritious based.
- Select foods with these nutrients when possible: calcium, magnesium, potassium, and fiber.
- To prevent dehydration, encourage children to drink fluid regularly during physical activity and drink several glasses of water or other fluid after the physical activity is completed.
Always talk with your child’s specialist regarding his or her healthy diet and exercise requirements.