Best laparoscopic surgeon in India : Laparoscopy procedure has become the platinum standard for many organ systems, with some of the most common being reproductive (particularly gynecological) and digestive (as for cholecystectomy).
The process takes its name from the laparoscope, a slender tool that has a tiny video camera and light on the end. When a surgeon inserts it through a small cut and into our body, they can look at a video monitor and see what’s happening inside us. Without those tools, they’d have to make a much larger opening. Thanks to special instruments, now surgeon won’t have to reach into our body, either. That also means less cutting.
Doctors first used it for gallbladder surgery and gynecology operations. Then it came in play for the: intestines, liver, and other organs.
There are two types of laparoscope
- A telescopic rod lens system, that is usually connected to a video camera (single chip or three chip),
- A digital laparoscope where the charge-coupled device is placed at the end of the laparoscope, eliminating the rod lens system.
How It’s Done
Before laparoscope system came along, a surgeon who operated on his patient’s belly had to make a cut that was 6-to-12 inches long. It gave them enough room to see what they were doing and reach whatever they had to work on. But In keyhole (laparoscopic) surgery, the surgeon makes several small cuts. Usually, each one is no more than a half-inch long. They insert a tube through each opening, so that camera and surgical instruments go through those cut. Then the surgeon implements the operation.
A laparoscopy can take place for many reasons like health conditions, diagnoses, including tubal ligation, diagnostic procedures, and for the treatment of certain conditions. Common reasons for undergoing a laparoscopy are:
- The diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis, chronic pelvic pain, and causes of infertility.
- The removal of fibroids, uterus, lymph nodes, or an ectopic pregnancy.
- The treatment of a range of disorders, including urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and certain forms of cancer.
- Assessing certain cancers, including those of the ovary, uterus, and cervix.
Working in laparoscopy way has several advantages compared with traditional surgery. Because it involves less cutting:
- It gives smaller scars.
- We get out of the hospital earlier.
- We’ll feel less pain while the scars heal, and they heal quicker.
- We get back to your normal activities sooner.
- We may have less internal scarring.
Fortunately, many new instruments have been developed and there have been innovations in techniques to overcome the limitations of traditional laparoscopic surgery. At The Origin Clinic we use major advancements technology of hand access devices and robot-assisted surgery.
With traditional methods, we might spend a week or more in the hospital for intestinal surgery, and our total recovery might take 4 to 8 weeks. If we have laparoscopic surgery, might stay only 2 nights in the hospital and recover in 2 or 3 weeks. And a shorter hospital stay generally costs less.
Precautions after Surgery
- Leave the adhesive bandage or dressing on the incision for two days. During that period, keep the incision area dry. Do not take a shower.
- No need to apply new bandages to the incisions unless clothing is rubbing against them.
- Remove the bandages after two days, following the doctor’s instructions.
- Patient usually can resume taking showers after doctor’s advice.
Cost of Laparoscopic Surgery in Gurgaon
So, if you are suffering and medical involvement is unavoidable and urgent, and you are facing difficulties to pay from your savings, then we at Laparoscopic Clinic in Gurgaon India is the best option for medical assistance.