Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon : Mala and Karan, aged 31 and 35 respectively, were married for five years without a baby and had almost lost hope for experiencing parenthood. That they had been trying naturally for the primary two years and had visited various gynaecologists since then. Thanks to continuous pressure from family and friends, the couple finally decided to travel for Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon to conceive. However, the strain and therefore the disappointment over the years of not conceiving naturally had removed their happiness. Post several counselling sessions, they realised that that they had to be mentally and physically fit before undertaking the treatment and this required planning.
Over the past few years, the uptake of assisted reproductive techniques (ART) to conceive has grown exponentially in India along side the increase in infertility cases. Studies reported that quite 100,000 IVF cycles are performed annually in India. Today, advancements in technology enable conception and childbirth in infertility conditions that were previously thought to be untreatable. Conditions which were considered hopeless before like aspirating sperms from testes, giving pregnancies to women with absent ovaries, or women with menopause and genetic defects are now treatable.
In spite of achieving the impossible, success in Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon can’t be assured completely because the implantation and growth of a healthy embryo within the mother’s uterus may be a complex process involving numerous blood connections, tissue developments and immune reactions. It’s important for the couple to know the method of IVF and plan their Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon accordingly. While 70% of the couples visiting the centre have a good idea of IVF treatment, its procedure, the side effects and therefore the finances involved, only a few are aware that they need to plan and prepare well before the Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon.
How to steel oneself against an IVF cycle
Proper preparation before each cycle of IVF will increase the probabilities of a successful outcome, reduce the side effects from fertility drugs and help the mother’s body to quickly recover afterwards. The design for IVF can to be classified in three keys areas, namely, nutritional, physical and mental.
Nutritional: A healthy diet and adequate hydration make sure that the body is in fine condition for the Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon. Taking necessary vitamins and minerals improves metabolism, which successively brings on good quality sperms and eggs. As an example , vitamin Bc is understood to significantly help in building foetal tissues.
Physical: Being overweight or underweight can affect the probabilities of getting pregnant through Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon. Overweight or obese women often have problems with ovulation. Obesity in men has detrimental effects on sperm motility and erectile function. These issues should be rectified gradually so as to conceive healthy baby. Regular exercise in complement to a diet helps with keeping one’s weight in restraint.
Mental: There are various changes that an IVF cycle brings about during a woman’s body and life. Reducing the amount of stress through adequate sleep and meditation is useful. Spending quality time with family and providing emotional support to every other help keep both partners relaxed before and after the treatment. Alternatively, couples can choose counselling for anxiety as panic attacks disturb the hormonal balance and affect the standard of life generally.
The importance of the couple being prepared from emotional stability to health and finances is extremely vital to achieve a successful pregnancy through Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon. Some guidelines to follow before an Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon are given below.
- Learning about the IVF process is that the first most vital step. Don’t shy from asking again and again about the procedures, timings and finances.
- Time management and balancing is that the next big step as happy hormones improve overall success. this will be achieved by proper sleep and rest.
- Counselling by the specialists helps the couple understand the importance of IVF as a treatment modality. Often the years of trying vainly and therefore the constant trips to the doctor’s office make couples impatient, hence making IVF a scary treatment. Proper counselling helps avoid these negative thoughts. However, it’s important that couples should plan a gathering with a fertility specialist after having visited and done a routine check-up with their gynaecologist.
- Many couples are heading to fertility clinics directly as these places are now being made keeping in mind the varied needs of infertile couples, which can affect the wellbeing not only at physical level but also at psychological and emotional levels.
- Start procedure with positive thoughts and with a sensible understanding of IVF procedures. The embryo needs the mother’s uterus for further growth into foetus until it’s delivered as baby after nine months. So a positive environment considerably improves the probabilities of a successful pregnancy and birth.
- It is important to understand about the success rates of treatments and be mentally prepared for failure too. Understanding the rationale behind a failed IVF cycle and searching for subsequent treatment option with a positive attitude and hope should even be a neighborhood of the plan.
In short, proper diet, positive thinking, healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and support from family and friends help the couple who is undergoing the Best IVF treatment in Gurgaon to organize well beforehand to handle the strain and pain during the journey of IVF.